Still around!

jojackson

Hi folks, its been a whle since I logged in, just thought Id stop by and say hi to my friends! :)
Been very busy lately. Homer is still doing great and just a few days ago I got a baby girl veiled. Very cute and Soooo tiny!
Hard to beleive Homer was once that small!
Well, I gotta book now, will call in again another time, Cheers Dan :)

Oh no! You're back! Here I was thinking we were home free...

I'm only kidding of course, miss your help and insight.

Oh no! You're back! Here I was thinking we were home free...

I'm only kidding of course, miss your help and insight.

Oh no your both back!! here I thought the same as you syn.. DOUBLE WHAMMY for me HAHAHAHA.

I was wondering whatever happen to that news reporter on chameleon forums.. TADA your back! haha just kidding

Welcome back Dan!!

I was wondering what happened to you. I did notice you haven't been on CF for some time now. Welcome back!!! :):):)

Not really funny. There have been many fatal attacks on children and toddlers over the years by Dingos. Why make jokes about dog attacks?

On a lighter note....good to see you back Dan. I miss your whitty sense of humour, and posts :)

It's great to know that you haven't disappeared completely, lol! I wanna know why you tell us about getting a newbie l'il girly cham and then disappear again without sharing those all important pics!:p:rolleyes:

LOl Hi Folks, Nice to hear you all, No offence taken, some funny quips in there! :D
Have missed chatter here, been very busy with other projects recently.
My new baby female Veiled has been dubbed 'Marg' (aka simpson) by the kids (goes with Homer lol)
Its eating well, Healthy and active and very Cute! Love watching her tiny tongue zip out to snag a cricket! :)

Still havent gotten around to pics, but I will Rectify this shortly!
See you guys around around the forum........unless that big croc comes back.....:D

Ok Guyds, Sorry, Been Really Really Busy Lately.

Homer today
2v0on85.jpg

210gf1z.jpg

New Baby (will get more pics)
21e21pg.jpg

Not its enclosure (coffeetable gercko house)
3476y3c.jpg

Rescue coastal
s5wwo5.jpg

The Other Rescue Coastal
1687ifd.jpg

2 of the rescue diamonds
14czbqe.jpg

Stickyfeet (dtella Gecko) ones hiding
ie2h48.jpg

Spotteds
2zrnrs3.jpg

vhta46.jpg