Sticky tongue farms supplements?

Rst_Cham

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello! I'm new to the forum and just had a question on supplementation. I'm getting a 3 month old baby male veiled chameleon in about a month and I'm trying to make sure I have everything ready (I'll post his set up as a separate post once I get everything all ready to get feedback using the help form.) I've been doing hours and hours of reading on this forum to prepare (I'm experienced with chameleons, including veileds, and reptiles in general, it's just been a long time) and I'm confused about supplementing. I'm planning to use sticky tongue farms miner-all w/o d3 daily, miner-all with d3 once a week, and am going to add sticky tongue farms vit-all to the crickets gutload food. Does anyone know how often I gut load with the vit-all? (daily?) and will I still need to dust with a multivitamin, or is the vit-all enough?

Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm new to the forum and just had a question on supplementation. I'm getting a 3 month old baby male veiled chameleon in about a month and I'm trying to make sure I have everything ready (I'll post his set up as a separate post once I get everything all ready to get feedback using the help form.) I've been doing hours and hours of reading on this forum to prepare (I'm experienced with chameleons, including veileds, and reptiles in general, it's just been a long time) and I'm confused about supplementing. I'm planning to use sticky tongue farms miner-all w/o d3 daily, miner-all with d3 once a week, and am going to add sticky tongue farms vit-all to the crickets gutload food. Does anyone know how often I gut load with the vit-all? (daily?) and will I still need to dust with a multivitamin, or is the vit-all enough?

Thanks in advance!
If you keep your cham indoors, use the indoor formula every feeding, no need to switch between indoor and outdoor unless you plan on keeping your cham outdoors for parts of the year. Gutload every feeder that you’ll feed off the night before with Vitall only.

If you keep your cham indoors, use the indoor formula every feeding, no need to switch between indoor and outdoor unless you plan on keeping your cham outdoors for parts of the year. Gutload every feeder that you’ll feed off the night before with Vitall only.

Thanks for your reply! Did you mean gutload with only Vit-all and no other gutload food, or only Vit-all as a multi-vitamin, no other multi needed? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right. I've used these products in the past, it's just been so long that I can't remember how.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks for your reply! Did you mean gutload with only Vit-all and no other gutload food, or only Vit-all as a multi-vitamin, no other multi needed? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right. I've used these products in the past, it's just been so long that I can't remember how.

Thanks again for your help.
No problem! You can gutload your feeders with other gutloads, but make sure to separate what you’ll feed off the night before and only feed them Vitall. If you gutload with Vitall, you don’t need another multivitamin

Been using indoor as my only calcium since the 1990's, blood work and xrays always came back good. And this is swinging from T12 vita-lights in the 90s to 6% arcadia T5HOs today.

Back
Top Bottom