Sticky Tongue Farms "slippery feet"

coldbloodedAL

Avid Member
Is a great product! I personally use it for transfer cups for feeding and around the edges of my feeder bins. But it has many uses! Need to keep feeders in, and other bugs out of baby bins? Try this and forget the packing tape!

I highly recommend this product. A short video i made via phone, sorry for the poor quality, the good camera/tripod combo was being stubborn.

Last edited:
That's good stuff man!! Where do you get it and what type of feeders were in that 1st cup - some type of bean beetles??

you sold me w/ the Fr Flies- LOL how do you get this? online only? what is the cost - and what does it list for the ingredients ? that looks like great stuff ! I hate how the f/f are so fast, and get all over - this will be great for the feed cups :)
Thanks for sharing :D

you sold me w/ the Fr Flies- LOL how do you get this? online only? what is the cost - and what does it list for the ingredients ? that looks like great stuff ! I hate how the f/f are so fast, and get all over - this will be great for the feed cups :)
Thanks for sharing :D

Lol, i dont remember exactly what the cost but the shipping was pretty pricey, although i.did order a few other things. But i promise you, its worth it!

opps - forgot to ask, how long does it last? or do you have to use it everyday?

Im not sure exactly, but i have had it on cups for a couple weeks now that i have gave quick rinses a few times so id say a while. Just re apply when you cannot see the film anymore. You could probably find some more info on their website as well.

I also cannot confirm the exact makeup of it but I trust STF. I doubt Linda Davison would use this product herself if it was not indeed safe.

Do you know how long it lasts under normal conditions? What conditions/cause it to deteriorate?

Btw - Fedex just dropped them off as i was typing this ;)

A good product. Hopefully she makes a fortune with it and remembers who's cham room she saw it in first. ;)

Back
Top Bottom