Stick Insects! Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have tons of nymphs, too many for my current cage, I need to sell some. My ad has been updated for my current availability. I expect it to change again within a couple weeks with certain insects. Check out my ad listing for prices and numbers of various insects.

Most nymphs are rather small at the moment, but I have a good amount who I would consider, 4-6 month old size for veileds and panthers!

-Amber

These guys are hugely available again. I really need to reduce numbers pretty badly. If your temps are around 80-85 I can ship them now with minimal DOA and I can account for DOA with increase numbers of shipping and cool packs.

I am selling currently larger nymphs that would are around 3 inches+ in size, great for adult chams and giant species of chams.

I can't sell anymore than a group of 30 at the moment since 50 of these guys are already spoken for but my numbers still are too many and need to be cut down now!

You will get 30 + extra I always send and will likely send more of, for $9.00. Which I will send closer to 45 so you would normally be paying closer to $14.00.

Contact me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom