Stick insects and Isopods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am having a massive bloom in my Giant Canyon bin. To start off these guys needs LOTS of room and uncrowded conditions to get to their full size and produce reliably. They make an amazing clean up crew for reptile enclosures, and work well for larger roach species who are watched well (they are aggressive eaters so can out eat the roaches if you aren't paying attention) and as long as the colony is thinned the roaches do amazing with these guys. I keep them with an equally aggressive eating species (surinams) that are small but fast and they both love to burrow. At two years of age they get to a full grown size of about 1 inch, so about the size of an adult cricket.

I feed mine to reptiles of all sizes, my Isopods are raised on a clean diet of fruits and veggies.

Starter Culture-

10 mixed breeders (they are breeding around .5 inches)/15 nymphs- 18.00

I also have Vietnamese stick insects for sale. These guys do best in screen cages, though anything with decent air flow will work. They have very specific dietary needs. Mine live off a diet of BlackBerry leaves, rose, and oak. They need a daily misting cause this species enjoys drinking.

I only have enough for 1-2 orders currently but they are getting crowded.

25 mixed nymphs- $8.00

BUSINESS HOURS FOR SHIPPING ONLY-

MONDAY-EARLY WEDNESDAY

I do not guarantee anything else later to actually happen. I am currently only doing two insect shipments a week because that is all my schedule will allow.

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE

My live arrival guarantee only is promised if you have warned me of your temps and they are no lower than 35 and no higher than 90. Once above or below and you have warned me I “may” still ship depending on your situation and depending on my confidence, but LAG will be voided.

You have 48 hours to contact me with any issues the invert is presenting and I will try to help you work through them or replace the individual. However if you do not know how to care for this animal, it is up to you to ask me for a caresheet (I promise to offer free caresheets for all animals I offer) however if your set up isn’t even minimum of what they need you LAG will be voided and any refunds or replacements will not be offered.

Shipping- Message me for a quote, usually it runs anywhere between $9.00-13.00

Last edited:
Still have sticks available and 2 orders of isopods, I also have one order of surinam nymphs right now. And 1, 50 count order of medium sized superworms.

25 mixed stick nymphs-$8.00
25 starter colony isopods- $18.00
50 mixed surinam nymphs- $8.00
50 medium supers- $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom