starter?

I'm most likely getting my first CHAM in a few months!!!!! (diet competition) What should I start with? I mean I am fine with a veiled..... but I really want like a jacksons or most of all a panther. what would you recommend I start with?

I've been wanting a jackson's again for a while now. I'd love to spoil one with extra mistking settings...

SO many people have panther and veiled that I prefer jackson's a bit more, I love their horns, and they're adorable.

Jackson's are my favorite.

Get whatever you want though. Congrats on beginning to get the chammy. :)

Any of the three, but the Jackson's seem a little less hardy than the other two. You could keep any of them, as being a member on here I am sure you will be totally set up and ready!!!

You should get whichever one you want the most. You can do fine with any of them. Actually for me my jackson has been the easiest.

So I've really thought about it and I can't really afford a panther right now, So, my decision is a JACKSON'S!!!! Let's just hope I win the diet competition (I have lost 3 inches off my waist and 30 pounds, everyone else has lost nothing. It's obvious I'm gonna win.)

Just save your pennies, plan and see if you can get a CB sub adult (not tiny baby) heck work on the bet too!

Good luck on your bet and make sure you do all possible research on whichever species you choose. Iv owned all 3 (panther, Jackson, and veiled) and can honestly say that if you get EVERYTHING needed for appropriate habitat, and devote a set amount of time to upkeep the required conditions per day, they're all the same level of difficulty. My Panthers have been the best tempered though

Back
Top Bottom