Start a group for NJ or the Tri State Area?

canzoman

Hey,

I would like to start a chameleon group for NJ or even the Tri State area if we dont have enough NJ folks.

Not sure if this exists on the forums already but would you NJ people be interested in a group that can meet up and trade supplies, ideas, advice etc...?

Just a thought I know there is a group in Cali.

I've always wanted to get down with some jersey people, tri-state and whatever whoever will meet up lol.. i quit chillen with so many people and have very few people left to chill with since the few don't party hard.

im looking for people who are just chill and are into the same stuff im into. chameleons being a big part lol.

Nice.

Now the trick is to find out how to get a group started on this forum. I guessing talk to Brad?

haha thats funny. i would prob have to name my next guy the Situation, if it didn't make me think of that asshole giving jersey an even worse name

haha thats funny. i would prob have to name my next guy the Situation, if it didn't make me think of that asshole giving jersey an even worse name

yeah its bad. I went to Canada and they thought everyone from NJ is like that. i was like hell no!

I understand that I'm only from NY...Brooklyn at that. :rolleyes:

yet while i sadly don't have a car anymore, I'd be willing to rent one and meet up in NJ with you guys.
I'm not that far from the airport...say an hour in trafic. If we can find someone close to the airport/stadium for meetings I would love to help trade food, ideas, babies.

I'm slowly getting into mantids/sticks and should have plenty of extra for you guys/gals soon...makes great feeders as well as pets.
house/BB flys, silkies, hornworms are always ordered in excess and if needed can be a great way to save on shipping.

always open to ideas, so please keep me posted.

Harry

I understand that I'm only from NY...Brooklyn at that. :rolleyes:

yet while i sadly don't have a car anymore, I'd be willing to rent one and meet up in NJ with you guys.
I'm not that far from the airport...say an hour in trafic. If we can find someone close to the airport/stadium for meetings I would love to help trade food, ideas, babies.

I'm slowly getting into mantids/sticks and should have plenty of extra for you guys/gals soon...makes great feeders as well as pets.
house/BB flys, silkies, hornworms are always ordered in excess and if needed can be a great way to save on shipping.

always open to ideas, so please keep me posted.

Harry
Awesome. I am also going to start with sticks as well.

Just waiting for a repy from Brad. Will let all know.

Yea sure I would be interested, live in north jersey and also work in Clifton, small world. Weekends are best for most I'd say.

Ok this thread has been moved to the lizard lounge.

Let's throw some dates out and see what we want to do. I can bring some crickets and small cages if anyone wants to trade or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom