Stanley outside, Fathers Day, 2013..

lisagr07

Avid Member
It was a good morning to get outside, here come the pics, got the popcorn ready??? ;)
y3esa8y9.jpg

6ysuju7a.jpg

There's Stanley! He's looking awesome as always Lisa. I'm glad that you are having nice weather and getting some outside time. Give that handsome little man a kiss from me. :)

thank you Jann, the kiss has been given!!!
i must say the pics looked better on my phone,, i'll have to take some with a real camera!!!!

Stanley is so pretty. Those golden yellows go so well with his mint-ice color. I especially like the third to last one, he's just like "wait...how did I even get up here?" haha

Stanley is so handsome and he has so much expression in his face. That is one thing I love about Veilds. They always look like they just did something wrong and got away with it...like heh heh heh. Maybe one day I will own one.

Awesome pics!! I especially love the second-last one :) Stanley looks like he had lots of fun outside yesterday.

thanks soo much Carrie Anne, Stanley loves the camera and being outside!!!! he definitly enjoyed it!!!!

Stanley is so pretty. Those golden yellows go so well with his mint-ice color. I especially like the third to last one, he's just like "wait...how did I even get up here?" haha

Jupiter, thank you for the compliment and you are soo right, he does have that WTH look on his face!!!!! :)

Stanley is so handsome and he has so much expression in his face. That is one thing I love about Veilds. They always look like they just did something wrong and got away with it...like heh heh heh. Maybe one day I will own one.

thanks Carol!!!!! my little Stanley is a character, his expressions definitly show that he is thinking about getting one over on me!!!!! he doesnt understand that Mama's know things!!!! i love and enjoy him sooo much!!!!!

He looks so happy! Great photography :)

thanks Eric!!!! you are correct about one thing,,, he loves being outside...
the pics stand to be better but thatnks anyway!!!!!! :)

wow! Stanley looks great! iv been looking in to getting a male veiled chameleon. he looks so pretty though!!!

Stanley is looking great :)
He looks about the same age as Smeagie, 16 months (or thereabouts!)

Nevermind, I can see from your old post's he is at least 3 years old!!

Back
Top Bottom