Stanley having breakfast and looking cute....

lisagr07

Avid Member
c264feccc9f36875251f118e2d66f39e.jpg

00449b0a7f0c7d788a3799cca74778d0.jpg

acf3248f00c5aa61a6721bea331b1620.jpg

a3caba176fffbd794e6093ad3ac7f70e.jpg

081220a1816912d30b428138fad06cba.jpg

https://vimeo.com/125935809

I love Stanley! Thank you for sharing Stanley with me and all of us. It's always a pleasure to see that sweet little man. He is just as precious as ever eating and I absolutely love the Meerkat shots. :)

I love Stanley! Thank you for sharing Stanley with me and all of us. It's always a pleasure to see that sweet little man. He is just as precious as ever eating and I absolutely love the Meerkat shots. :)

haha, thanks for sharing. I love the meerkat photos. Stanley looks like quite the character. :D

Thank you Jann and Anne!
Jann he's such a sweet fellow and so gentle when he eats! I hand feed him every other day to make sure he's getting food. I have seen him eat crics from his feeder cup in his cage but he has to get right down on them.

Anne, he appeared to be looking at something in the backyard, he sat like that for quite awhile! Too cute to pass up a pic of!

So cute! Thanks for sharing the pics and video - they're really good. Our Neil sits up like that, too, sometimes. Glad to know he wasn't just being weird :)

Lisa,

Stanley looks great! He looks like he is doing a Yoda impersonation in the second "meerkat" pic. ;)

So cute! Thanks for sharing the pics and video - they're really good. Our Neil sits up like that, too, sometimes. Glad to know he wasn't just being weird :)

Ha thanks Suzie! I love to share my Stanley and he loves the camera!!!
Honestly, I don't think Ive ever seen him sit up like that before.. Maybe both of ours are " weird"!!! ;-) nah, just curious!!

Your chameleon looks like he has an awesome personality! Love the pictures.

Amanda, you have no idea!!! Stanley is the biggest pet ever! He loves people and to be out with them, he doesn't know a stranger!!
Thanks for the compliments!!!!

Stanley is adorable! I am glad he is doing so well for being a senior!

Thank you so much Carol!
He is a card and I love him to pieces!!
He's actually doing quite well as he ages, just a bit of a short shooting/aiming tongue issue but I hand feed him every other day to make sure he gets some hoppers!!!! ;-)
I hope to keep him around for quite a while yet!!

Back
Top Bottom