Stanley and Krayola photo shoot.. ;)

lisagr07

Avid Member
in October we were lucky to have Jann and Mike Besok here to for a weekend visit!! Jann granted me the pleasure of raising Stanley, one of her Luie and Camille babies, im sooo glad she got to see him again, he was only 10 weeks old when she put him in the bag to ship to me.

we went to Beale Street, visited Graceland and stopped in to visit another cham owner SMCNARY and Mike still took the time to take some professional pictures for us!!!!its taken me this long to sit down and look throught all of the great shots Mike was gracious to take!!!

there are waaayyyy too many to post them all so i picked out some of my favorites!

first and foremost, my Stanley... ;)

DSC_0183-M.jpg

DSC_0219-M.jpg

DSC_0252-M.jpg

DSC_0261-M.jpg

DSC_0300-M.jpg

going after a strawberry, he loves them!
DSC_0310-M.jpg

DSC_0312-M.jpg

DSC_0316-M.jpg

Last edited:
now some of Krayola...
DSC_0387-M.jpg

DSC_0400-M.jpg

DSC_0409-M.jpg

DSC_0465-M.jpg

DSC_0478-M.jpg

DSC_0519-M.jpg

and one more of Jann, Stanley, me, Krayola and Richard.... sorry no Mike.. but someone had to take the great shots!!! ;)
DSC_0530-M.jpg

Last edited:
Both very stunning colors! Great example of what healthy veileds and panthers should look like!

thanks so much Nick! im a "little" heavy handed when feeding them but other than carrying a bit of extra fat, theyre both doing well..

Amazing chams!!

thanks Ryan, i appreciate the compliments!!

They look awesome! I love Stanley's pastel blues, he's such a pretty veiled. And those reds are WOW.

thank you Olimpia!! Stanley is definitly his daddys boy, same powdery blues and easy going temperment to match!!
Krayola colors are sooo intense sometimes he looks like hes going to catch fire!! :0

Lisa, we has so much fun when we visited you guys. It was really nice to be able to see Stanley again. He is so handsome and laid back just like his Daddy. :) Krayola is absolutely gorgeous too. :)

Stanley's face is a clone of Luie! I can't get over that! He is a gorgeous veild and Krayola....well, the one that got away so to speak! He is so beautiful! I think his colors look the best they ever have! Wow!

What beautiful chams you have. Krayola is amazing with those reds:eek:

Thank you Pamela, I'm kinda proud of my scaly boys!

Amazing photos!!! They are both very beautiful chams. You have much to be proud of.

Thanks sooo much Robin, we appreciate it!!

Lisa, we has so much fun when we visited you guys. It was really nice to be able to see Stanley again. He is so handsome and laid back just like his Daddy. :) Krayola is absolutely gorgeous too. :)

Jann I'm really glad you got to hold one of your baby's again, I know he really enjoyed it too!!!
Mike did a great job at taking the pics!!!

i love me some stanley!!!
but you could pop popcorn on krayola!

Thanks Matt!!! You've always been a Stanley fan!!! Your right about Krayola, he's HOT!!! ;)

Stanley's face is a clone of Luie! I can't get over that! He is a gorgeous veild and Krayola....well, the one that got away so to speak! He is so beautiful! I think his colors look the best they ever have! Wow!

Carol, It always makes me smile when Stanley gets compared to Luie, what a compliment!!! Krayola has been a pleasure, I hate you passed on him.. ;) but I'm glad we were there to snag him!! Thanks for your praise of my guys!!

Hey Lisa,

The boys are amazing as usual! Stanley is very handsome, and Krayola has some amazing colors (Especially that last shot! He jumps right out of the picture!!! :eek:)! I always love seeing some shots of these guys! I'm sure Stanley was happy to see Jann and Mike again!

Hey Lisa,

The boys are amazing as usual! Stanley is very handsome, and Krayola has some amazing colors (Especially that last shot! He jumps right out of the picture!!! :eek:)! I always love seeing some shots of these guys! I'm sure Stanley was happy to see Jann and Mike again!

Thank you so much Mchael for your kind words about my guys!!!! Stanley is a sweetheart and Krayola's colors are intense!!! They're both good boys!!!
I was really glad Jann and Mike got to see Stanley again, it's been a bit over 3 years since he was carefully packaged up and sent to me!! Time sure does fly!

LISA!
Your boys are looking WICKED! Stanley's high-turquoise is OUTSTANDING! You must be ridiculously happy with him.
AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON KRAYOLA! He's a red and yellow Zebra for pete-sake!! He's so mucho-gusto it's hilarious. The body-guard of panther chameleons.

Veryyyy lovely boys! I love the turquoise on Stanley, Krayola is amazing all around !
It's funny I could never get my veiled to eat strawberries but my panther will run when he sees them !

LISA!
Your boys are looking WICKED! Stanley's high-turquoise is OUTSTANDING! You must be ridiculously happy with him.
AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON KRAYOLA! He's a red and yellow Zebra for pete-sake!! He's so mucho-gusto it's hilarious. The body-guard of panther chameleons.

TRAVIS!!! ;)
What nice compliments you have bestowed on my guys,, we really appreciate them!!!
And you are correct, I am rediculously happy with him and have been since I got him 3 years ago. He has been a total pleasure to care for, his coloring has been second only to his awesome temperment!
Krayola,,, I just love the red and yellow zebra reference! He can really FIRE up when he's put on the spot!!
Thanks again!!!!

Veryyyy lovely boys! I love the turquoise on Stanley, Krayola is amazing all around !
It's funny I could never get my veiled to eat strawberries but my panther will run when he sees them !

Olivia, I love my boys, their such individuals, each with their own special attributes!
Thanks for the compliments!
Stanley has always loved Strawberries, he takes them so gently from me. He's such a sweet, gently boy!

Back
Top Bottom