stand for a 24x24x48 screen cage

Snootchie0210

Hi, guys.
I'm looking to move my 5 month old panther chameleon to a bigger enclosure (24'x24'x48'). He is currently at a 16'x16'30' repti breeze enclosure right now. Getting the bigger enclosure in not the problem (DIY enclosure, repti breeze, and lllreptile all offer enclosures with those dimensions). My problem is getting a stand for it. I'm currently using the exo terra stand with the 18'x18' base. The next size up for the stand has a base of 24'x18' so it's a bit small. And I really like the exo terra stand because of the cabinet at the bottm (hides my MistKing pump and the water jug). You guys use stands that are similar to the exo terra but has a wider base?
Thanks a bunch.
Ryan

I use furnitiure pieces.

doesnt have to be a reptile stand.

i also use a plastic folding table, and for my baby cages, a tv tray. lol

i also use a plastic folding table, and for my baby cages, a tv tray. lol

Haha. Yeah. If I had gotten a house with a basement I wouldn't be so picky. I got a condo and my chameleon is placed right in the living room. So I'm looking for a stand that is atleast presentable and wouldn't ruin my 'bachelor pad'. =P

I like these type shelves for stands:http://sell.lulusoso.com/selling-le...tier-metal-storage-rack-pipe-black-shelf.html

They are cheap, sturdy, readily found, customizable, and allow for drainage to pass through them, into a reservoir below. They also give you space to place equipment. They just arent very pretty, but thats what girls are for, not stands.

I could make those work. I know Home Depot carries something similar too. I hope they carry something more square and not as wide.

Alot of stores carry them in all sizes.

I havent seen square ones, but the extra space is useful for keeping youre herp stuff handy.

yeah I'm putting my cage in the my apartment living room and I'm looking for a stand as well. Im not sure about putting that huge thing up in my living room though.

Looking at it again if it is small then that would actually work but doesnt look so nice

Back
Top Bottom