"Squirt" The oustalets first shed

Here is my Oustalet, "squirt", that came from Eriksorg. He feeds off my hand every time I offer. I love his personality. He's also has some red on him, I think its awesome. Let me know what y'all think. Still not %100 on the sex.

photo15.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo13.jpg

Your little guy looks very good. Similar size to my smallest one. Hard to tell sex at that age... I love my three little guys. I also picked them up from Eric.

Your little guy looks very good. Similar size to my smallest one. Hard to tell sex at that age... I love my three little guys. I also picked them up from Eric.

Thanks! I actually got mine from LLL then found out it was from Eric.
I picked the little one because of his reds! How are youres coming along?

Mine are all perfect with no issues. Getting bigger each day. All of them just went through another shed. Eating like crazy!! I just introduced worms to my 2 bigger ones and they love it. I gave some medium sized supers and they each had one with no issues. We are about 80-90% sure that all of mine are males. But, still hard to tell at such a young age.

Mine just shed today. Im glad to hear your's are doing well :)
Im hoping mine is a male, but who knows. Its personality is awesome. Really mellow.

He's good looking little guy. Ive been looking at Eriks ad and at LLL's for the past cpl of months. Its been tough not getting one. Cb ousties dont come around that often. Enjoy em guys, you got some nice animals. Post pics of their progression from babies to adults. I'd love to see the changes while thyre coloring up. ;)

He's good looking little guy. Ive been looking at Eriks ad and at LLL's for the past cpl of months. Its been tough not getting one. Cb ousties dont come around that often. Enjoy em guys, you got some nice animals. Post pics of their progression from babies to adults. I'd love to see the changes while thyre coloring up. ;)

Thanks! I've seen your animals, and I must say you have some beauties! Do you breed? I would love to get a chameleon from you in the future.

And I do love my little one. Will definitely keep you posted!

Thanks Warpdrive, they are awesome!

Back
Top Bottom