Springtails.

Well... I do live in Seattle :D and we have the larger kind (about the size of a fingernail) that I see occasionally outside in my yard

I can relate, I'm in Pittsburgh lol. From what I hear Seattle has similar weather. Summers are rainy, hot, humid, and bring all sorts of bugs.

15-20 isopods are certainly not enough for cham bioactive enclosures. I have 2x2 feet with 1feet height of substrate and I have probably thousands of dwarf whites and thousands of dwarf grays. The springtails all died out, maybe due to competition from the isopods. My baby veiled sometimes climb to the bottom and snag the isopods but recently he has stop eating them.

15-20 isopods are certainly not enough for cham bioactive enclosures. I have 2x2 feet with 1feet height of substrate and I have probably thousands of dwarf whites and thousands of dwarf grays. The springtails all died out, maybe due to competition from the isopods. My baby veiled sometimes climb to the bottom and snag the isopods but recently he has stop eating them.

15-20 isopods quickly turns into hundreds

Back
Top Bottom