'Spluffies' update!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I haven't posted any pics of my very first baby cresties for a while, so its about time I did an update post! They are 5 weeks old now (where has that time gone?!) and are both very different in personality! Its been a joy having these tiny babies around! The second clutch are due to hatch within the next week as well! :D

First up - 'Spluffie' the first hatchling

Like father, like baby!

Soooo cute! Love the comparison of spluffie and splat :D
Hehe! Thanks! I love that pic too! Just a shame that i wasn't brave enough to let them get closer! :eek:

OMG you need to stop! You are making me want a crestie!
:D You know you want to!!!! Cresties are so sweet and lovely! They already have such different personalities too. Spluffie is very clam and inquisitive whereas Zingy is much more flighty and boings around a lot!

awwwwwww CUTE ! I love the close up of the face :)

They are so cute and I love their little feet!

I am so glad to see you say that carol - I am not the only one ;)
I JUST got made fun of on my rep/ group fb page, because I said how CUTE ( and round, and fat :D ) I thought little gecko toes were :p

Crestie feet are fascinating! I love how their toes curl up the wrong way and when they walk they place their feet and unfurl their toes so carefully!

I had another baby hatch last night too! It hatched in the 3 hours I was at my Parents' house showing them the first clutch of babies! I drove home to the tail end of a storm, so the new baby is called 'Flash'! It moves like lightening too, lol! :D Pics to follow (of course!!) :D

Aw Tiff I need Spluffie, I really, really do. I keep saying only chams from now on, and my williamsi gecko group. But more and more I think I need a crestie. But I want a Spluffie. How would I find that trype of crestie? I don't even know what to look for.:confused:

Laurie, I wish you were nearer - you could have a Spluffie, but its just way too far to ship one out to you.

The 4th egg hatched earlier this evening! I am so happy right now! :D

Laurie, I wish you were nearer - you could have a Spluffie, but its just way too far to ship one out to you.

The 4th egg hatched earlier this evening! I am so happy right now! :D

Are they legal to ship or do you need a special permit? If you can find out what it would cost to overnight a sweet little Spluffie, I might pay to get it here.:):) I love the first one born that is so pale and sweet.

I'm not sure that I would be happy to send a tiny gecko that far. I was uneasy enough with the thought of sending one up the a northern town in the UK, but in the end, the animal courier service was really expensive and made the gecko way over priced so the sale fell through. I wouldn't even know where to begin with even finding out the process I need to go through to send one abroad.

I'm not sure that I would be happy to send a tiny gecko that far. I was uneasy enough with the thought of sending one up the a northern town in the UK, but in the end, the animal courier service was really expensive and made the gecko way over priced so the sale fell through. I wouldn't even know where to begin with even finding out the process I need to go through to send one abroad.

Ok it makes sense. They are just so cute, and having one of your babies would be so special. But if we lose it on the way over, you would never forgive either one of us. I will just watch your spluffies from afar.

Back
Top Bottom