Spiders

Jhov2324

Are house spiders ok for a chameleon to eat? This may be too broad of a question since there are many different spiders but if anyone could give me an experience that would help.

actually this is something that i have been wondering about for a couple of years now...i just never thought to ask this question....i too would like to know if its ok.

I feed off every spider species I can catch as long as it can fit into the chams mouths besides brown recluse and black widows. The bulk the species that I feed off are wolf, crab, jumping spiders and orb weavers. I made a pitfall trap to catch those and other bugs and it is doing an awesome job at catching ground dwelling spiders!! The warmer it gets the more that I catch. I just got off work and looked into the trap and there is at least 20 small ones:D:D:D:D

Cainschams;553272 I made a pitfall trap to catch those and other bugs and it is doing an awesome job at catching ground dwelling spiders!! [/QUOTE said:
Can you describe this trap? Pictures? Sounds very interesting! Got a ton of spiders running around here in Louisiana.

That is just brilliant! Thanks a lot for sharing that Cainschams. Can't believe I never thought of that. Obviously I'll be very discerning of anything it catches and ensure it is safe for my panthers.

Back
Top Bottom