Spider chameleon :)

Thezillaman21

Avid Member
I have a wc kinyongia multi. Male. He has always bn different from most chameleons but iv bn noticeing he jumps. If something is out of reach he will launch himself towards it and snag it up super fast he also will stand with only one leg on the ground. I'm hurt worried he is ganna over estimate and fall. Has anyone else had a jumper b4?

I have a wc kinyongia multi. Male. He has always bn different from most chameleons but iv bn noticeing he jumps. If something is out of reach he will launch himself towards it and snag it up super fast he also will stand with only one leg on the ground. I'm hurt worried he is ganna over estimate and fall. Has anyone else had a jumper b4?

yes. Clair my veiled has jumped three times that i know of. once flat off my hand to the hardwood floor when i bought her. the next off the couch onto the hardwood floor about 2-3weeks ago. and another time off a plant next to my cat :confused::eek::confused: shes kinda dumb sometimes. lol. the 2nd time she fell off thyhe couch i tought she had died because she was laying flat with her legs all around her. i picked her up and she was fine. just to lazy or hurty to get up by herself i guess. be careful with jumpers!

Oh My Goodness that would just scare me silly!!! I think if I had a jumper I would have to get a giant air pillow or at the least a trampoline! :eek:

Had a WC multi also that jumped off my plum tree once....even caught some wind.....surprised the hell outa me and was glad the dogs didnt notice......

lol sheesh all theses things i gotta worry about my waldo and now i see i gotta worry about this.... mine just reaches his arms out to me ... mostly my head or nose... like a child wanting to be picked up. hope he dont start getting impatient and jump to it... keeping wally away from the internet he doesnt need to learn new tricks lol

Back
Top Bottom