Sperm plug??

Dave85731

Avid Member
Sorry the pics aren't better I was at work and my girl sent these to me when she went to give them a mist there's a long story behind the pair of jacksons I just got on Thursday for one they didn't overnight them to me so they spent 3 days in a box at first they ate one cricket each they day I got them out and haven't ate since but they sleep all day and night mostly the male does the female seems better than him he opens his mouth all the time I don't hear any piping tho but with the pics that's how he was sleeping she thought he was dead she touched him he got up and moved around and now that I'm home what's left on him is dried up not good enough to get a pic of... anyone have any thoughts of what that might be coming out of him

Attachments

• IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0056.JPG
    IMG_0056.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 93
Looks like one to me. Try and gently pull it out but if it's hard give him a shower to loosen everything and try again. Make sure you keep the area from prolapsing or else a vet trip will be in order. good luck! <3

He died? I'm extremely sorry to hear that. It did look like a plug though....Do you think he was sick upon purchase? How are the females?

I made another thread on here respiratory infection it pretty much has the whole story on that but yea I'm pretty sure they sent them to me sick I only had them since Thursday

Back
Top Bottom