Sperm plug issue

camimom

I was doing my wellness check on my chams, and I found a thing sticking out of glaciers vent, it seemed to have made a hole the size of a pinhead even in his skin right behind his vent.

I had to pull and tug, and it finally POPPED out.

Omg this thing was almost an inch long and thicker than a #2 pencil!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone else had ever heard of a sperm plug piercing the skin?

The hole is clean, no blood, and it seems to have healed up, but I just cant believe the plug pierced the skin.

Im sure glacier feels so much better.

I wish I had seen it sooner, but he isn't the type of cham who likes to be held.

Well howdy stranger!!!! Glad you seemed to resolve the issue with the plug! Just when you think you have learned just about everything there is to know...lol I myself have never heard or seen of this issue since I have been on here!! You're just too busy with wedding plans to be checking for sperm plugs!! ha

the thing was freaking huge!!! it was so gross!

I didn't see it because he primarily hides in his bushes when I come around, so I didn't notice it until I took him out to go outside.

I felt so bad.

He has a freaking hole in his skin from this plug. I hope it closes up.

And then when I felt it pop out, omg it made my skin crawl

Lol. Ive been so super busy, I haven't been on the forum in a few months.

The wedding is in 3 weeks! Im freaking out!

I am sure he will be ok! Will he let you put some neosporin on the hole or is that too hard with his personality? OMG 3 weeks! It is coming so fast!!:D

I think I can do it when he falls asleep tonight.

he doesn't get angry when being held, he just is so super shy.

And it is! Omg Im so excited, and nervous. lol

Before you get to pictures, WHO is getting married? I haven't even got to congratulate anyone. Ok I am way behind, but help me out.

I am!!

In three weeks!!

Ive been waiting ten years to marry this man, its finally happening!

Back
Top Bottom