Specific species for May?

but what about those without veileds?anyone can enter a veiled in reg photo contest and all photos still have = chance of winning

a23cham said:
but what about those without veileds?anyone can enter a veiled in reg photo contest and all photos still have = chance of winning
No they don't because somebody might like let say a panther charm better then a veiled charm which would make them want to vote for a panther more then a veiled.

but is this fair?im guessing u have a veiled but w/e,howver i was finally gonna enter my ambanja panther in the photo contest this month then i see this thread

I don't have a charm but, my mom won't let me have a veiled any more because she hates the thing on top of there head so when I do get one am getting a panther.

but shouldnt it only matter about how good the picture is not favoritsm?if there is a good veiled picture il vote for it but ive seen pixs that are better

for all of you without veiled chameleons you don't have to own one to take a photo of one go to your pet store or contact a friend who has one and see if you can photograph one 2by2 didn't own the johnstons chameleon that he entered in the march contest. it was just a photo he took on a trip over seas. and all floridian who want to find veiled in the wild we would probly have to go to dade county

If it were to be a veiled only contest this month I'm 100% sure that there would be other months with only panthers and only pygmys or other types. I think every few months it would be great to have contests like this since it is different than what the contest normally is. The point is not to focus on the veiled only contest but whether you want contests with only one type of cham. To me it seems different and exciting.

a23cham said:
no way lol:eek: panthers have more better colors and always win:rolleyes: . i think it would be neat to see who has the best veild cham:D

Personally, I haven't seen a cham species yet that I didn't think was beautiful. Panthers are brightly colored, but there are so many other species with interesting and beautiful features! I think a veiled only competition sounds great.

Heika

I disagree - veileds with nice color show their best when they're NOT fired up. And many veileds will be more impressive than many panthers. I'm going to be posting a pic of my veiled this month, mixed entries or just veileds. I have a bunch of nice ones, but I'm hoping to get some more shots of him in the sun again.

this is the same guy that I got from the Kammers 5 years ago.

IMG_1803.JPG

I think veileds have really nice colours. I was thinking that we have a contest for the funniest chameleon. Ive seen loads of good pictures on here that are so funny!

The May 2006 photo contest will be for veiled chameleons only. The majority of future photo contests will continue to be as they have been in the past.

Back
Top Bottom