Special Needs 9 month old Male Veiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julirs

Meet Mr. Mangles-appropriately named for his deformed legs-he was attacked by his siblings as a youngster and had several breaks that have healed, but will never leave him with straight legs. He gets around great. If you have a heart for these types of guys Mr. Mangles is for you. He is completely healthy, a great eater, and comes with a typical nasty male Veiled attitude. The pictures do not even do him justice. He will probably be a great breeder. He comes from HUGE lines, and is sporting a great amount of orange. Mr. Mangles will only go to a good and caring home. At 9 months old he is priced at $60.00, and I can ship for about $30 anywhere in the US.

DSCN3979.jpg

DSCN3990.jpg

DSCN3991.jpg

You dont think i might be doing something wrong...ya know since my current cham is still on a hunger strike........?

I am interested, but I am new to chameleons. I was planning on purchasing a baby veiled from another place (because I'm weary of shipping) and I have a nice new 5' x25"x26" with safe plants, ledges, vines and a drip system that I just finished constructing set up and ready to go. I am confident that I can care for Mr. Mangles, but I am still weary of purchasing online since I have never done that before. If you are willing to sell to me and are confident that you can get him to me in a safe condition, I would like to know more about him.

Thanks,
Ryan

I am not sure Mr. Mangles would be a good first time chameleon-he is not a friendly sort and is a bit difficult to handle. Typical male Veiled attitude! However he will not be difficult to care for. He would be perfect for someone that just wants a cham to watch and handfeed silkworms and other treats. He is a healthy big fellow.

Is Mr. Mangles still for sale? I think he would make a great addition to my family. I only have one male and his breeding lines would add much needed differintiation. Does he need any assistence eating or getting around? Does he need smaller vines than regular grape vine? OR more vines than normal? I have two 150 gal mesh reptariams avaliable now do you think this would be big enough or would he need a 200gal?

Nika

I am sorry-didn't see your post until now. No-he needs no special assistance and will eat anything you put in there. 150 gallons would be perfect for life. Here are some pics I just shot. I can ship him Monday.

DSCN4039.jpg

DSCN4041.jpg

DSCN4043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom