Southwestern Ontario Expo's

Chameleon Nation

Avid Member
Chameleon Nation will be attending exotic pet expo's on April 19th and 26th in Hamilton and Stoney Creek Ontario. We will have a very large display of various cage sizes equipped with misting system and drainage. We will have jacksons, panthers, and veiled chameleons for sale. Stop by to chat and see some of the first Nosy Faly panthers in Canada.

Last edited:
I am gonna have to try and make it to that expo if i can get work off.. I bet your gonna have a sick display , I seen your chams...Mindblowing

Hamilton eh, wish I could, but I can't ride my bike that far. Maybe another time...

Hey Drew, jut curious if your going to the Mississauga expo next month ... if not ill prob see you in Hamilton!

I hope to make it out to the one in Mississauga. It all depends on our chameleon availability. The Mississauga one will be the third weekend in a row for expo's.

Hey Drew, jut curious if your going to the Mississauga expo next month ... if not ill prob see you in Hamilton!

Im working 12s the weekend of the 19th and as soon as I get done sunday at noon I am hitting the road and getting down there. What time does it run until?

I should make it to the Mississagua expo...maybe finally I'll meet you in person, haha

Mississauga

Last but certainly not least on our marathon of Expo's is the Mississauga reptile expo on May 3rd. We are glad to see the growing number of chameleon enthusiasts during these tough times. We will be offering new pricing on all livestock to make this an affordable hobby for everyone. Stop by our booth and inquire about our chameleon discounts. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:
Hey Drew, pretty bummed I didn't get out to any of the expo's, but sure hope you guys had a good turn out at them and hopefully found homes for some of those many, many veileds you had last time I was down. Hoping I can make a trip in the upcoming weeks and get one of those Nosy Be's from you. I was thinking sometime around the week of the 24th. Let me know if this works and we can narrow down a day.

Back
Top Bottom