South Bay Chameleon Keepers SBCK Christmas Party 2014

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Chameleon Christmas in the South Bay!
We have our SBCK Christmas Party confirmed! It will be on Saturday, December 6 at our El Segundo location from 2PM to 5PM at the following address:
ZOO
2201 Park Place, Suite 100
El Segundo, CA 90245

We will have our traditional chameleon cookie decorating station and the annual raffle. Come on by and join us for the year end meeting! Bring a dish of food, drink, or Christmas treat to share!

Please RSVP so we know how big of a crowd to expect.

Bill Strand
MerryChristmas_zps534c1bec.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to rehome my 1.1 Ambilobes to an experienced owner. I've had them since they were babies and seeing them go to a good new home is more important to me than selling them. The reason I'm rehoming them is because I'm very excited to see all the new Madagascar imports and would like to focus on Calumma's. Since space is very limited at my house, I unfortunately have to find new homes for my Panthers.

The Sire is a son of Noki from Komeleans and the Dame is a daughter of Maso-vatomamy from Kammerflage Kreations. Here's a pic of both of them:

IMG_1507-S.jpg

Female%201-S.jpg

I have bred them a couple times so they are proven breeders. The male does have a couple burn scars as a result getting too close to the heat lamp when it was accidentally turned up too high, but they have long healed.

I can bring them to the Christmas Party. If you do commit to take them, I ask that you Paypal me $100 which I will refund to you at the party, just to prevent any last minute flaking. Please pm me if you're interested and let me know what your experience level is. Thank you.

My panthers are currently spoken for, but I'll still see you guys at the Christmas party!

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to rehome my 1.1 Ambilobes to an experienced owner. I've had them since they were babies and seeing them go to a good new home is more important to me than selling them. The reason I'm rehoming them is because I'm very excited to see all the new Madagascar imports and would like to focus on Calumma's. Since space is very limited at my house, I unfortunately have to find new homes for my Panthers.

The Sire is a son of Noki from Komeleans and the Dame is a daughter of Maso-vatomamy from Kammerflage Kreations. Here's a pic of both of them:

IMG_1507-S.jpg

Female%201-S.jpg

I have bred them a couple times so they are proven breeders. The male does have a couple burn scars as a result getting too close to the heat lamp when it was accidentally turned up too high, but they have long healed.

I can bring them to the Christmas Party. If you do commit to take them, I ask that you Paypal me $100 which I will refund to you at the party, just to prevent any last minute flaking. Please pm me if you're interested and let me know what your experience level is. Thank you.

SBCK Party Coming Up Quick!

SBCKers,
Our Christmas party is fast approaching! Please let me know if you will be making it and what you'll be bringing as far as food dish. I am bringing the cookie making station! (Yum!)
We need:
Drinks
Man Dish
Desserts
plasticware/cups/paper plates

If you are having trouble figuring out what you can bring here are some specific easy ideas:
Water
Egg Nog
Red green jello
chicken pieces
Anything coconut flavor (Okay, I love coconut so I slipped that in :)

We traditionally have a raffle where we give away items that are usually, but not always, chameleon related. In the past we have raffled off lights, jewelry, arm warmers, an actual chameleon(!), gift certificates, and feeder insects. It has always been a blast, but it always depends on us members to make it that way by what we bring!

Let me know if you plan on being there and what you would be bringing for the potluck and/or raffle.

Info
Time and Date: Saturday, December 6 from 2PM to 5PM
ZOO (A business - not the actual L.A. Zoo)
2201 Park Place, Suite 100
El Segundo, CA 90245

Take a look at our Facebook album "SBCK El Segundo Meeting Place Directions " for full directions or contact me.

Thank you and we'll see you this Saturday!
Bill Strand

Wait, what's a Man Dish?:D

I'll bring something coconut, could that be considered a Man Dish? Or a dessert?:D

I saw that too, and said 'what?'. Must be ribs, steak, beans, baked potato and a red bull. Ladies must wait in the car, until us men are good and ready to leave. :D (Me personally, I will be out in the parking lot, hitting on everyone's ladies. :eek:)

Thank you to everyone bringing the food. The cookies have just been baked and we are preparing the different colored frosting!

Remember to see if there is anything you can bring for the free raffle. It can be anything chameleon related (or not!).

This is gearing up to be a great party!

Bill Strand

Back
Top Bottom