Sorry I’m new to this..&Still Learning

@Klyde O'Scope And I don't think what you said to OP was rude, but I know you have a tendency to grill people. I honestly think you're probably a nice guy in person and that it's you're style online, either that or you're getting in fights every other day :LOL:.

I think at one time or another we’ve all perhaps come off as rude enough though that wasn’t our intention. That’s where smiley emoticons can possibly help at times. :)
For the record, I didn’t read the post in question yet but personally I’d much rather express canine anal glands than try to remove a problematic hemipenal plug.?
Nah when I’m rude I mean it lol but I’m also a bleeding heart soo if I’m rude to you it’s more then likely I don’t like you lol. Sorry I’m still waking up, I’m like a bear coming out of hibernation. Where is my coffee

@HankeyPoo if your Chamaeleon has good husbandry you should never have to remove their plugs they should be able to do it on their own. as gross as this sounds I watch my males removed there’s all the time. I have a video somewhere of my panther rubbing himself on the screen to remove it

@Klyde O'Scope And I don't think what you said to OP was rude,
Then why start this up by saying what you did in the way that you did?
That sounds pretty disingenuous now.

but I know you have a tendency to grill people.
If I "grill" people (ask questions), it's to ascertain more information, either about their questions, or where they're coming from. Sometimes it's because I'm trying to discern if they meant something a particular way, or if I've misconstrued them. Either way, there's something I don't understand, and asking questions is the only way I'm aware of (at least on a written forum) of getting missing information.

I know many folks who would consider starting a thread to complain about someone in the third person—about a perceived slight—as "rude".

Personally, I'd rather clear misunderstandings up than stir pots.

Back
Top Bottom