sooooo.

ladizzlee

i have a pair of baby bluebar ambilobes.

later on in their life im going to want to breed them, i was trying to research how many eggs they can have on average and when i could put the male with her but i cant find anything on it.

can someone help me?

Since you got them in the same place do you know if they are related? On average 30-40 eggs. I would wait until your female is close to a year old and of good size.

i actually have no idea if their related.
all the breeder told me was their about the same age and they were housed together at his house.

libraries some times have good books on the subject, older libraries usually stock out of date material though. Some times you can check the catalogs online to see what is in.

if you search online you can find alot of good information. i believe generally you want to wait till the female is about a year old and males reach sexual maturity around 9 months i think? dont quote me on that though..but either way wait for the female to get to her full size and maturity. good luck!

libraries some times have good books on the subject, older libraries usually stock out of date material though. Some times you can check the catalogs online to see what is in.

if you search online you can find alot of good information. i believe generally you want to wait till the female is about a year old and males reach sexual maturity around 9 months i think? dont quote me on that though..but either way wait for the female to get to her full size and maturity. good luck!

LOL-Or you can just read the answer I gave you above or ask others here on the forum! :p

LOL-Or you can just read the answer I gave you above or ask others here on the forum! :p

you can laugh all you want , but regardless libraries have good info why just take information from a few sources when its out there for everyone already and documented and free. online there is so much information sort of hard to filter through all the BS from whats right and wrong. Not saying books are always correct, I just think its rude for you to laugh since I suggested getting a book. Half of you senior members complain nobody does research before they come here s then you laugh when someone say read a book that is what is really funny.

you can laugh all you want , but regardless libraries have good info why just take information from a few sources when its out they documented and free

You are on a computer-the most amazing source of info there is, and you are on a forum of experienced chameleon keepers-some of who have written what you will find in the library!

I would not recommend breeding since you don't know for sure that they are not related. They also should not be breed until over a year old and sometimes longer if the female is small (which panthers often are). I would also recommend getting allot more experience with chameleons before you even think about breeding.

Back
Top Bottom