Soooo Frustrated!

Very weird......
I posted last night and included a couple of pics to show that I added a lot more vines across the middle and leading up to the top of the cage..... but it's not on here???
Anyway, I guess you are right. I don't really mess with her, other than trying to get things to where she will eat and be comfortable. I will try moving the container and using something more shallow. Of course that means that I will have to take the legs off the crickets (wicked yuck!) so they can't jump out. I will make the changes and then just see what happens. I just really worry about her starving. She wasn't eating great to begin with. Nothing near the amount that everyone says she should eat. So, she might already be on the thin side. Hopefully I will position things right this time and she will cooperate! Thanks again for the help, and I will keep you posted as to our progress :)

just for your infdo i find that the crickets usually dont jump out f the container, i think they get confused, but if you do decide to remove the legs heres a tip, put the crickets you intend to feed into your dusting container then put them i n the fridge for 3min the cricket will slow right down then you can just cut the legs off with cuticle scissors makes the chore alot easier

So I picked up a pretty huge banana tree today to put in her cage a little later tonight. A good sign is that she came off the plant she had been hiding in, and did a bit more exploring. Hoj, thanks for the tip with the crickets..... you should have seen the way I did it.... large tweezers & cuticle scissors and not enough hands... lol
I am also planning on putting a small container on the floor of the cage with a couple of wax worms in it soon to see if she might go for something slower & easier to get to.

Back
Top Bottom