Sooo i got a gecko

You've got a nice set up there pal i think i need a hollowed out log like that tbf but ye wish i got a crested now but my chameleon was so friendly like it was never shy she always wanted to climb up my arm n be taken outside for a lil climb but i dont think i can do it with this one

Attachments

• 20200702_181507.jpg
    20200702_181507.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20200702_181510.jpg
    20200702_181510.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20200702_181548.jpg
    20200702_181548.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 95
Hes not overly shy like hes always coming close to the glass observing me but as soon as i put my hand close either outside the glass or in very slowly he'll still dart off at 100mph
Can you blame him? As far as he knows, you're the really big scary giant that wants to eat him.
"It isn't easy being green."

You've got a nice set up there pal i think i need a hollowed out log like that tbf but ye wish i got a crested now but my chameleon was so friendly like it was never shy she always wanted to climb up my arm n be taken outside for a lil climb but i dont think i can do it with this one
just keep working on him, I saw a guy at last years reptile expo with a day gecko on his shoulder. Gecko was 10 years old though.
Yeah Crested and Day geckos love to hide on hollow bark. Sansevierias are really cool hiding spots and look dope too.
I wish cork bark wasn't so expensive. I bought 24 pounds for $160 free shipping.... They were only cork flats and not tubes, I was devastated.

I wish cork bark wasn't so expensive. I bought 24 pounds for $160 free shipping.... They were only cork flats and not tubes, I was devastated.
Caveat Emptor?

The best price I've seen so far for actual rounds (tubes) was $9/lb. at a reptile show, but that wasn't a quantity or volume price. I expect the vendor would have made a deal on quantity, but I only needed the one.

Caveat Emptor?

The best price I've seen so far for actual rounds (tubes) was $9/lb. at a reptile show, but that wasn't a quantity or volume price. I expect the vendor would have made a deal on quantity, but I only needed the one.
At airplantsupply.com

my local shop has them for $12/Pound

omg! i too have a crestie along with my cham. this is how i tamed him:
every time i cleaned his cage i held him for a little and also hand fed him a little, and over time incresed the amount of time i would hold him for!
hes a great boy now and being held is so natural and easy for him! no flare ups , stress and super cute!

Back
Top Bottom