Sooo i got a gecko

Do i get banned from the group now i dont have a chameleon ? was just wondering if any of you guys have got one because ive just got him and hes very skittest around and was just looking for some pointers on how to tame him ive tried offering honey n such but hes just not interested

Do i get banned from the group now i dont have a chameleon ? was just wondering if any of you guys have got one because ive just got him and hes very skittest around and was just looking for some pointers on how to tame him ive tried offering honey n such but hes just not interested
what type of gecko?

I have a crested gecko! And soon I will have another! Geckos are so stinking cute ?
There’s a gecko forum but it’s not really active like this community IMO, sadly.

I have a crested gecko! And soon I will have another! Geckos are so stinking cute ?
There’s a gecko forum but it’s not really active like this community IMO, sadly.
Ive looked at other forums and they're all dead this is the only one where people are active and will actually give you a response

Back
Top Bottom