Soon To Be Parent

Shimerm

Hi All !
This site is great you all have so much useful info. I have been reading here for a few months now. I wanted to make sure everything was just right
I have recently ordered my first Panther from Kammerflage
Ambilobe Male - Sire: "Roa-endrika"
I ordered everything "Chameleon and full cage setup" From Liddy she has been great
I am hoping he will ship early next week. Oh in case anybody cares his name is to be "Rhaegar"

Anyway to the point of my first of many post is that I was hoping for some critique on my habitat enclose

There are no fake plants, I wanted all live plants for him.
Well Let me know what you think .... I can take it

This just in From Kammerflage as I write this he will be delivered on Tuesday

Attachments

• Cage 004.jpg
    Cage 004.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Cage 002.jpg
    Cage 002.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 97
First of all welcome to the Kammerflage Family! I too am a Kammer Cham owner. If I have one thing to critque it would be the grassy substrate on the bottom. I know it looks real nice but it is bad for several reasons. First of all it is a great place for loose feeders to hide(even if you are cup feeding, they can escape) secondly, it is going to get wet, wet, wet, and grow bacteria! Bad for you cham! Thirdly your cham could easily injest that and get sick. It is very stringy and say he was going to shoot at a feeder and gets a mouthful of that! Not a good situation!!! I am not sure about Ivy(which it looks like you have) being cham safe although Panthers do not tend to eat vegetation so much as the Veilds but you never know! You will not be disappointed with your Kammer cham, there are many of them floating around on this forum!!

Thanks for the info I will see what I can replace that Plant with I didnt think it was Ivy but looks like it may be. I did not think about the food using it for cover I got it to hid the soil and it had such a nice tight weave. I was going to use river stones until I found that

Welcome to chameleon keeping, soon you will know lots of wonder at these beauties. You are off to a good start, ask questions whenever you need us.

Hey Carol as usual you got me covered. I also was worried about the Ivy plant. They are no only not safe they can be poisonous.

Welcome to chameleon keeping, soon you will know lots of wonder at these beauties. You are off to a good start, ask questions whenever you need us.

Hey Carol as usual you got me covered. I also was worried about the Ivy plant. They are no only not safe they can be poisonous.

lol Laurie! and you return the favor often too!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom