something sticking out vent

Someone needs to remove the plugs. I would still take him if I were you. Just in case it's not a plug they can help him.

To me it looks like a hemipenis prolaps, which has sligtly dried out, since you mention yourself it was kindy bloody at 1 point, i don't think it is pooh.
Also if it was pooh it would be more likely to be in the middle of the vent.
The hemispenises are more at the side of the vent on eacht side, which is on the location as in your pics.
spermplugs are normally more white.

The few times i have seen hemipenis prolaps is more likely if the male can see a female somewhere from his point of view. (but not definatly needed)
Is this the case?

Not something i guess yourself to do, but slightly and gently pulling it out a few mm could reveal or there's fresh tissue underneath.

Doesn't look deadly to me in short time, but if its the hemipenis it is best to let it remove by a vet if it is dried out. so i recommend vet visit anyway.

Just read this post through the whole way...and finally there is a voice of reason! (Mario Vermunt"To me it looks like a hemipenis prolaps, which has sligtly dried out.") Good call IMHO Mario!

so i feel obligated to inform everyone that it was nothing but nasty old dried up cum. ewww! but thank god thats all it was whew!! my cham who i think im naming osiris today is doing just fine!! :D

I fear the day I have remove or even see a sperm plug on my chameleon haha.

Thankfully that's all it was!!

Did the vet remove it?

well i heard a loud splash and knew he went poop so i jumped up and looked at him. he had like a long nasty string of sperm that he was trying to release but couldnt so i pulled it for him and the nasty old sperm plug was attached to the end of it. damn horny teenagers!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom