Something interesting! Did you know???

FranPhilip

Me and my graphic design teacher were talking today, and i showed him some pictures of Fran with her tail all curled up and he was like man that is so cool!!!! Do you know why that happens?? and he explained to me, the Fibonacci sequence.

it happens all through nature in different shapes forms I.E. flowers, chameleons tails etc.

i thought it was neat :)

new vocabulary! my English teacher this year does not teach any vocabulary. i am almost tearing up i'm so happy for a new vocabulary word. Fibonacci. thank you lmao! :D

I hadn't even thought of that, but it does work.

As an older geek, the Fibonacci sequence is most notable to me because on Star Trek Next Gen, Data's "eye blinks" were programmed to be alternate Fibonacci numbers. I assume for only a very short sequence of the numbers.

Someone define the word so everyone doesn't have to look it up. lol. I'm lazy and on my phone.

0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,ect.....

By graphing it creates a spiral. Thus chammy tail or shells ect... It's much deeper than that but for some reason many things in nature abide by the theory. Leafs on plants, branches and nodes, pinecones, there are tons of examples. To me it's still not as cool as mandlebrot sets.

Back
Top Bottom