Someone please help.

I got home from work and he immediately walked onto my hand!
He must have been happy to see me because he pooped right in my hand hahaha.
He's eaten 5+ roaches on his own today and has drank quite a bit.
aeebca97-9d41-780f.jpg

He's climbing a little and got some natural sunlight.
You all have been amazing supporters and with out your hope and motivation I don't think we could have made it this far.

I am interested in rescuing chameleons, how do you find ones that need to be rescued? Do you put an article in the paper or something?

hey i just got home from work im so.. happy for you he looks way better today i was thinking about you guys all day lol im glad too see i came home to good news!!:D:D

There was this really awful looking Jackson's at petsmart, if he is still alive I will start with him. He had skin peels (not like shedding) and he had little black spots that looked like uv burns. He was in pitiful condition.

I bet you were so happy when she pulled through! We have been giving him water, but anything else you recommend to boost hydration and vitamin levels or something?

repti aid, call the vet and see if this would help one or the other i use repti-aid for a few health problems.:)

There was this really awful looking Jackson's at petsmart, if he is still alive I will start with him. He had skin peels (not like shedding) and he had little black spots that looked like uv burns. He was in pitiful condition.

We tried getting petsmart to give us theirs but they refused. It depends on everything

I got home from work and he immediately walked onto my hand!
He must have been happy to see me because he pooped right in my hand hahaha.
He's eaten 5+ roaches on his own today and has drank quite a bit.
aeebca97-9d41-780f.jpg

He's climbing a little and got some natural sunlight.
You all have been amazing supporters and with out your hope and motivation I don't think we could have made it this far.

he looks way better than last night great job!! is that nasal salts on his nose? if so what water are you using for him??

What do you do when you see a sick Cham at a pet store?

Talk to a manager and tell them about their poor care and if they would discount him because of his condition if not you either pay full price and give him a good home or you leave him there.

Back
Top Bottom