Someone has the munchies!

Gloriawood

Chameleon Enthusiast
Spaghetti has been devouring his plants lately 😭 I’m glad these grow fast or we would be in trouble

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpeg
    IMG_1118.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1119.jpeg
    IMG_1119.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1117.jpeg
    IMG_1117.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1116.jpeg
    IMG_1116.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1114.jpeg
    IMG_1114.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 12
Try putting a salad of collard greens out a few times a week. May save your plants but also collard greens keep well in frig in a vase with water in the bottom plus has the most nutrition of all greens available especially vitamin an and k! Some people hang a whole leaf from something in the cage but I have found unless they have learned to eat like that from siblings they usually don’t eat it like that. But it’s worth a try!

Try putting a salad of collard greens out a few times a week. May save your plants but also collard greens keep well in frig in a vase with water in the bottom plus has the most nutrition of all greens available especially vitamin an and k! Some people hang a whole leaf from something in the cage but I have found unless they have learned to eat like that from siblings they usually don’t eat it like that. But it’s worth a try!
Thank you!! I’ll try it

Your welcome. The feces will be darker and thats normal! i had one cham that would go into my herb garden and just pic all the little leaves off my oregano plants and touch nothing else! i feel that they are like humans when we are pregnant. Their bodies know what they need and they crave it. but i researched every green sold at the market that would be easy to get and collard greens by far won with high vitamins that chams need. One member said his cham would only eat cilantro! Guess they are picky too!

Back
Top Bottom