Some wed pics...

robmd1

Avid Member
Was a great day here in so cal and everyones outside soakin up that sun. took a alot of pics heres some.
Arley hates the camera usually lite green an yellow ya can see what happens when a camera is around.
wedpics043.jpg

wedpics044.jpg

wedpics045.jpg

then a couple of this guy playen shy but in his cage thinks hes studly.
wedpics001.jpg

wedpics005.jpg

then we have some banjas first is Dr Gonzos new gf think shes ready to go see the DR?
wedpics003.jpg

hannibal male still hates anthing an everyone.
wedpics041.jpg

my guy from kent whos colorin up awesome.
wedpics006.jpg

wedpics035.jpg

wedpics040.jpg

then last for today couldnt leave ya hangen is one of the w/c"thats been in a friends care for quite awhile, hes just awesome he was bred to a triton female whos showing gravid colors now..
wedpics014.jpg

wedpics017.jpg

wedpics030.jpg

An ya gotta love that wc attitude..
wedpics032.jpg

The wc is stunning! as well as your other chams! :) How many do you have? It would be awesome if you made a whole thread of all of them in it ;)

ok i been seein these twins from kent who have lived together sense i got them from him,he will know what im talkin about cause he has the mom but these two turn crazy purples,ive caught the purple dots thats a given but havent been able to grab the other purple because they are normally really orangey peach an the camera crabs that color, but i think i grabbed the colors im talkin about heres the twins both Dr Gonzos gf the slightly bigger one an the other is Dr G's sons gf... check out the purples an pinks
thesisters014.jpg

bokazars gf
thesisters008.jpg

thesisters010.jpg

Dr.Gonzos Gf
thesisters020.jpg

thesisters027.jpg

Back
Top Bottom