Some shots from today :)

AngieL

Avid Member
It was an awesome sunny day here today so we decided to take off work to get Teal'c some outside time. Not often a good hot day in Shetland so you've gotta take every chance you get! She's still not fond of the camera :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372372431.565709.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372372442.549063.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372372458.599272.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372372472.232842.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372372485.316149.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Teal'c is such a pretty little lady. I'm glad that she got to get some outside time. My chams don't know how lucky they are to go outside everyday.

Teal'c is such a pretty little lady. I'm glad that she got to get some outside time. My chams don't know how lucky they are to go outside everyday.
Thank you Jann! So lucky we did go out yesterday as its grey and rainy today! You do have very lucky chameleons :)
I like the 3rd photo! such an intense look
This is the look I get when I'm eating and not sharing :) I had ice cream and Teal'c wanted some!
So cute! Too adorable. Gotta love time outside.
Outside time is the best! Thank you for your kind comments!

She looks so happy in the sun! I love seeing my chameleon's colors shine when they are outside! She is a beautiful girl.

Nice pics :)
She looks just like Smegie after being in the sun, wild looking eyes and dark body :D

Does she freak out when you bring her inside?

Nice pics :)
She looks just like Smegie after being in the sun, wild looking eyes and dark body :D

Does she freak out when you bring her inside?

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

Not freak out as such but she is funny when I put her home! She always wanders about loads like she thinks she's still outside? Then she goes somewhere random to get ready for bed (she usually sleeps in the same spot every night) and always curls up instead of her usual spread out lol!

Such a happy girl! Angie, I am so glad you are having some nice weather and getting Teal'c outside. Some natural UV does us all good! :)

Very nice! Some chams just live that natural sun!
Teal'c sure does love the sun. Just a shame I make her live on this island with me in the middle of the North Sea :)

Such a happy girl! Angie, I am so glad you are having some nice weather and getting Teal'c outside. Some natural UV does us all good! :)
Thanks again Jann! We really struck it lucky this week, hopefully more to come. She is a quite contented girl even though we don't get out much!

The last pic is really nice. Her little golden eyes pop :)
I love her little golden eyes :) sometimes it's the only way I can find her is to look for the shiny golden rings!

she's a very pretty girl!!!! those eyes of hers ARE intense!!!
She always looks at you with both eyes. I thought it was a bit of a money shot to get both eyes looking at the camera but Teal'c does it all the time. I love just staring into those pretty eyes (Sap sap sap :D)

Thanks for all your nice comments everyone! Teal'c and I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom