Some Sambava

joshpritchard

Teenaged male coming out of his "blue phase", being shown an uninterested female:
9baOOl.jpg

Same male, outside in the sun, on my hand:
CKBOsl.jpg

Another of the same male, on my hand still:
jEQ6ol.jpg

A pic of our Kammer's male (sire Vincente):
quuiBl.jpg

CB Female 1, pic 1:
yogEhl.jpg

CB Female 1, pic 2:
6b0aVl.jpg

Cb Female 2:
tkdYal.jpg

Cb female 3, the uninterested one from earlier:
lAOjpl.jpg

WC Female 1:
Q3gT5l.jpg

WC Female 2:
66iASl.jpg

HERE'S A PIC OF MY YOUNG TAMATAVE MALE. I'm not saying yours is tamatave but he looks a lot like my boy that's all.

Attachments

• IMAG3072.jpg
    IMAG3072.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 261
I see the similarity, but I'm pretty sure the first male is a Sambava. He looked a lot like the younger Kammer's guy that we have before his most recent sheds, and his red/burgundy seems to be coming back.

He looks great that's for sure was he wc or cb where did he come from if you don't mind me asking. I would love a sambava but we don't get those in canada often at all

. Crazy how simalar they can look be before hitting adulthood. My tamatave is cb aswell I forget the guys name but the sire was the most vibrant red and teal I have ever seeen

Some firing pics

Here's the first male firing:
UKG0Rl.jpg

Here's another CB male firing, just coming out of a shed:
kuwbNl.jpg

Here's a third CB male firing:
2BjN5l.jpg

I tend to wear gloves with the chameleons. I don't want to give them my germs. I don't want to give them each other' s germs. I'm not at all grossed out by the idea of touching a chameleon, I just don't want to make them sick.

#3 is Awsome. They don't look so simalar fired lol my boy is orange and red spotted white background and teal face and spine. You have an Awsome collection man you have been acquiring quite a few lately lol.

just got home from trading away the third male and two of the cb females... got an adult male CB Nosy Mitsio that I'll be posting pics of soon. the new addition is already known on the forums as Mojito, by member Killer_Chams

Sad to have them gone, happy for adding an awesome CB male to our Nosy Mitsio breeding project.

Back
Top Bottom