Some recent pics.

Cainschams

Here are some recent pics I have taken of some of my troop.

Master of the stink eye. Mister flappy head himself:D, Trioceros tempeli male.
005-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

Master of the stick mimic. Mister soft nose, Kinyongia oxyrhina male.
018-2.jpg

017-3.jpg

Trioceros ellioti female.

163824_1742815659005_1497145497_1806751_2549752_n.jpg

Trioceros goetzei nyikae female #2.
014-3.jpg

013-3.jpg

Kinyongia uthmoelleri male.
007-3.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I do the animals:D

Hey Jared,

Awsome troop:cool:, they look so ancient like dinosaurs:D

my favorite though is the Trioceros goetzei nyikae;):cool:..would love to work woth that species but i dont know much about them (yet):eek::p

Aww man your Trioceros Tempeli is so insanley sick, I type this with envy ;)

I notice your swaying more towards Trioceros as of late, what ever the case I always enjoy your pics!

Thanks guys!!

Kevin, I am so jealous of your FL trip:D What a blast it looks like you are having!

Ace, the goetzei are very very cool chameleons! Im hoping to eventually get some males for the two girls I have but they dont come in very often. I will have had these two girls for two years somewhere around March. None have been imported to the states since.

Aww man your Trioceros Tempeli is so insanley sick, I type this with envy ;)

I notice your swaying more towards Trioceros as of late, what ever the case I always enjoy your pics!

Thanks!! The tempeli is really cool! I have been swinging towards the live bearers. I like a little change up. That doesnt mean Kinyongia isnt still the superior genus:D:p

Very cool Jared. it's not easy to get good shots, I know I'm trying all the time. i really like seeing pictures of Chams on here especially the more unique ones.

Do you not have mates for the Uthmo or Oxy? I wish I could work with those two species. Maybe one day :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Action Jackson, it is very tough to get decent photos of any of my troop. They absolutely hate the camera!!! Even more than they hate me:D

LPR, I am plagued with not getting true pairs or just getting these F1 farm raised species with no mates. I keep crossing my fingers that one day I will have mates for my oxy, uthie, goetzei and tempeli. Hopefully 2011 will bring these for me. If not I am going back to the more regular imported species. I love the species I have but I also like/want to breed. There are plenty of cool chams besides the farm raised ones out there also.

Thanks guys!

Action Jackson, it is very tough to get decent photos of any of my troop. They absolutely hate the camera!!! Even more than they hate me:D

LPR, I am plagued with not getting true pairs or just getting these F1 farm raised species with no mates. I keep crossing my fingers that one day I will have mates for my oxy, uthie, goetzei and tempeli. Hopefully 2011 will bring these for me. If not I am going back to the more regular imported species. I love the species I have but I also like/want to breed. There are plenty of cool chams besides the farm raised ones out there also.

Jared if you abandon me and Kinyongia we will all haunt you forever - even before you die!! You do have some cuties, I think I could do your little "flapper".:) But in the end we need Elliotti and tavs to be happy, right? Or did you even know an Ellioti was my second cham? I will stray that far with you.

Last edited:
Hey Jared,

I think your pics are great. Mr flappy head reminds me of my first panther Splat and all the crazy antics he used to do. I bet he is exciting to watch and probably drives you nuts some times.

Keep the pics coming, you do have some awesome chameleons.

Harry

Definitely need tavs to be 100% happy with my collection. Hopefully next time they come in Ill snag a gravid female or two.

Do you have ellioti?

Hey Jared,

I think your pics are great. Mr flappy head reminds me of my first panther Splat and all the crazy antics he used to do. I bet he is exciting to watch and probably drives you nuts some times.

Keep the pics coming, you do have some awesome chameleons.

Harry

Harry, he does drive me nuts:D He wont touch the blue bottle flies but destroys crickets.

Thanks!:)

Thank you! I do seem to find the "weirder" chameleons more interesting. Soon I will be adding Bradypodion transvaalense and thamnobates compliments of my German friends. Paperwork is finally done now just waiting to schedule the flight and go pick them up:D

Harry, he does drive me nuts:D He wont touch the blue bottle flies but destroys crickets.

Thanks!:)

OMG, they must be clutch mates! ;)
My Splat once he was a full adult did eat BB flys, but seemed to not care for them much and only ate them if they annoyed him enough. Yet crickets were his favorite food. He couldn't get enough crickets.

While Deramethius ( I know I spelled that so wrong. Lol ) will probably be my next adventure, tavs and ellioti are clearly drawing me to them. One day it may happen. Who knows.

Good luck with your crazy guy. He looks like a winner to me.

Harry

Definitely need tavs to be 100% happy with my collection. Hopefully next time they come in Ill snag a gravid female or two.

Do you have ellioti?

I haven't had ellioti for about 5 years but often give it thought. I liked that little girl a lot.

You are going to wait all year? Or just until shipments come in? I wish they did come in more often, or more came. I'd like to see these being captively bred.

Maybe you can work with Verrucosus :D

You are going to wait all year? Or just until shipments come in? I wish they did come in more often, or more came. I'd like to see these being captively bred.

Maybe you can work with Verrucosus :D

Im going to wait to see if I can get single females for the Kinyongias and tempeli. If not then I will probably just keep them til they die or sell them:rolleyes: The verrus are definitely a cool Furcifer species but Im not so sure they would like my cold montane room:p Its getting as low as 45 degrees in there at night.

Harry, they surely know how make things difficult:D

Thanks for the heads up, MotherLode but I have these Bradypodion coming in soon and need the room to keep all of them until sold.

Back
Top Bottom