Some questions and LOTS of pics

codiwatkins

SO ester has been shedding for a week today..........Is this normal??
Next question do they always change colors everytime they shed?? Ester has turned more orange since he has began to shed...........
And now for the pics!! There are lots because it is so hard to just choose a few!!

The angry ones.....check out all the orange...HAHA and suprise suprise he got like this because my son was putting some crickets in his bug keeper. Man he hates nova so much!
angry.jpg
angry2.jpg
angry3.jpg
angry4.jpg

Some days outside!! w/ pics of him shedding in case yall need them....Also if anyone has any photo advice please give it......Im new to taking pictures of lizards and mine are never as cool as some of yalls!!:rolleyes:

"I can STILL see you"
icanstillseeu.jpg
jade.jpg
jade2.jpg
moreester017.jpg
moreester020.jpg
moreester124.jpg
one.jpg
outside1.jpg
three.jpg
two.jpg

Very good looking chameleon. On shedding I have some who complete a shed in a day or two and some who seem to take a week. They may not be people but they sure are individuals. On colors, they seem to get brighter each time the shed. Soon you will look forward to each shed.:)

He looks lovely! They do shed in stages and take longer to do so when they are older. The babies seem to pop out of their skin in a matter of hours!

They'll take longer as they get bigger. Mine now sheds in pieces (feet at one time, flanks at another, tail at another), and can take several days at any given stage.

ok cool.............Im like am I suppose to be doing something to help him out besides misting him a little more often..........:rolleyes:

Very nice looking guy!!!! I love all the red! Your eggs look good too:)

Thank you!!!! do u think he is a red bared not a blue bared??? I cant tell:confused: he only gets that orange/red when he is mad becasue Nova is near him!!

Those eggs are driving me CRAZY!!! Im like geeesh i wish they was a little more work to hatch them than just leaving them sitting there....It makes me nutso:D

He looks pretty blue-barred to me (with lots of nice red in the background), for what that's worth (mine is of a blue-barred blood line, but is almost always more a maroon).

ooooooh ok cool.........It doesnt really matter to me what kind of bar he is.......I think he is bad to the bone no matter what!!lol:D

He looks pretty blue-barred to me (with lots of nice red in the background), for what that's worth (mine is of a blue-barred blood line, but is almost always more a maroon).

Your Cham looks like he has some orange in him too!:D Its so pretty.....I was like woaaahh when Esters just popped out

Back
Top Bottom