Some Pics

KShook

Avid Member
Thought I would post some pics of my guys...Everyone seems to be coloring up a bit!

First up is Mr. Blaze:

117-1.jpg

120.jpg

116-1.jpg

Next is Aquarious:

111.jpg

110-1.jpg

Following with my boy Camo

122-1.jpg

123-1.jpg

121-1.jpg

And the Ladies first up is Rocket:

107.jpg

108-1.jpg

Next is Green Bean:

106.jpg

105-1.jpg

Following with Jane:

114.jpg

And last but not least Izzie:

113.jpg

112-1.jpg

Hope You Guys Enjoy!!!

~~Kayla

Kayla, I didn't realize you had so many chams. They all look great! It's nice to see Izzie. Looks like she has some edema.

wow u really got a family going there its Izzie whos lost her tounge correct? your camo looks alot like my camo LoL Beatifull Chams

Hey Jann, Yeah Izzie still has it a bit, I'm giving her Mylanta to see if it'll correct it..Wierd..it kinda comes and go's? But she's doing SO much better...roaming her cage ALOT more than she used to, strength is getting better to. :) I'm pleased with hows she's recovered so far.

Kayla, I didn't realize you had so many chams. They all look great! It's nice to see Izzie. Looks like she has some edema.

They look great Kayla. I wonder if there is scar tissue from her tongue loss that is causing some of that edemic look to her throat?

Yeah thats what I thought to Juli, My vet seems the think the same as well, theres days it does not seem as "swollen" and others it does? Kinda weird? After all she did have 3 infections down there as well?!

They look great Kayla. I wonder if there is scar tissue from her tongue loss that is causing some of that edemic look to her throat?

I like the red dots on your Nosy... Very nice!

does it look like any of urs? thats my nosy i got from ryan chad so its from u guys its got alot or red an it also has yelow along the bottom of him...hes looking really really good kayla..

does it look like any of urs? thats my nosy i got from ryan chad so its from u guys its got alot or red an it also has yelow along the bottom of him...hes looking really really good kayla..

I was thinking it could have been... I have a really blue only project and blue with red dots.

Back
Top Bottom