Some pics of my pets : ]

Rachgreens

tttthis is Monica my portuguese water dog...

Monica2.jpg

annnnd Olive my goldendoodle

Olive2.jpg

Olive.jpg

NNNNow Schmoopy and Dag the ferrets
(schmooops is on the right, diggy the left)

DiggyndShmuppybw.jpg

schmoopy again haha

Shmuppy.jpg

AAAnnnd now the Beardies

GUSTAVE the manly man
Gustave.jpg

and Jersey/handbannana...
IMG_5040-1.jpg

NOOOW the snakes

...first this is ALBERT (Green Tree Python) also the newest addition from the reptile super show 2 weeks ago
Albert1.jpg

(these corn snake pix are 6 months old now...so they have both grown alot)
Baxter (corn snake)
Baxter.jpg

Cooper (corn snake)
Cooper.jpg

annnd finally Draco (chinese water dragon)...these pics are also a few months old

Draco2.jpg

Draco.jpg

haha thanks for looking! i just love all of my pets and can't keep em to myself haha
post any of yours!

haha of coarse i can't believe i forgot
heres Amillie,
AMILLIEreceptive2.jpg

Rachael_021.jpg

and then i took these earlier today of some of my friends chams
Baloo2.jpg

BalooBaW.jpg

vincent.jpg

That was taken 2 or 3 days before he shed so his skin was a little weird, but even so when i first got him he wasn't to healthy... the place i bought him from was rediculous, they really didn't know anything about his specific type, and the care instructions they gave me were wrong....not to mention he had mites

its been a few weeks now...the mites are gone, and he is eating normaly so im not to worried

Hey Rach,

Our beardie is called Draco hehe. Thinking of getting a water dragon in the future =D

haha nice fitting name for the bandits
you should deffinetly get the cwd! i swear there long lost brothers of beardies just a pain healthwise, but gustav always bobs his head at draco (in a non aggresive way) its pretty funny but those would be some weeeird babies

Cool, we keep looking at one imn the pet shop. I'm sure I'll end up smuggling him out one day!! What's their nature like? Calm/aggressive etc?

Cool, we keep looking at one imn the pet shop. I'm sure I'll end up smuggling him out one day!! What's their nature like? Calm/aggressive etc?

Except for the toenails beardies are very sweet tempered. I raise red dragons and they are cuddly (sorry but they ARE). Mine love to be held, will climb on your hand in a heartbeat, will stay whereever i am. I put a sandstone in each cage to dull those toenails. Simple to care for, almost never any health problems, just your all around nice reptile. Not that I an biased you understand:rolleyes:, but beardies were my first reptile and I still enjoy them

Our beardie is the best, he is so so kind natured. You can do what you want and he doesn't bat an eyelid. So cute. Very tempted by the chinese water dragon's =D Seriously thinking about it.

Honestly my chinese water dragon is even more friendly than most beardies haha
The baby's are adorable, when you first get them they are really jumpy, but the calm down fast
if you get a juvie be sure he is nice because at that age it is hard to get them out of their bad habits...
but draco is amazing he has never tried to bite anyone before, and he has the funniest personality
the only bad thing about them is their health... my friend unfortunitly lost 4 due to the randomest health issues...he ended up giving me draco because it was really sad to deal with. Lucky he is perfect, but i have tried to get him friends and they ended up getting sick so he is stuck alone

they really are amazing lizards tho, you should put a picture up of that cwd from the petstore

Rach, Albert is emaciated (spine/skull) and dehydrated despite bad-slough. (skin/retained Brills) looks like some MBD aswell, (note the jaws) You'll need to work on him some. They can be finicky eaters but its still way too slim for a young green.
Wait till he turns... :)
Sad folk can actually sell an animal in that condition, let alone with mites, thats absolutely disgraceful.
Your work is cut out for you with him. :(

rcjz2e.jpg

Love the water dragon too!
:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom