By popular demand, my other pets (furry and scaled)

Melanie

A few people asked me to post up my snakes so... Here goes.

My normal ball, Tank
100_1541.jpg

Jason's clutch from last season- 0.1 pewter, 0.1 cinnie, 2.0 pastels
DSC_0567-32.jpg

Magnus, my 50% Super Dwarf Retic
DSC_0312-13.jpg

My snow corn, Chanel
DSC_0231-19.jpg

Jason's Lesser
DSC01271.jpg

There are a lot more snakes but I'm not posting em! Haha!

Here are the rest of our pets- except the fish. And the 3 baby cresties we just picked up... So most of the rest... lol

His crestie, Tweak
DSC02358.jpg

Our ferret, Delilah
DSC_0663-5.jpg

My baby girl, Nevaeh
101_0338.jpg

Our cat, Binka- this was awhile ago- she's grown since...
101_0766.jpg

VERY BEAUTIFUL

I would love to buy a snake (Probably a ball python) but my mom is TERRIFIED of them :p

As i am only 15, i cannot move out yet, and get my own haha...

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for showing the pics

Btw, are ferrets hard to care for? :p

Btw, its very good to put your location on your account, just go to account info and user cp i think, and you should find it..

Lots of people say that it can be life and death if its not there (Emergency)

:D

Thank you both!

Deliliah isn't hard to care for at all- Just make sure to clean regularly and let her out for excersise pretty often! She's a lot of fun!

Oh, that kitty face is CUTE!! So is the ferret.

Magnus is a very pretty boy...I always loved those retic orange eyes. And that clutch was great odds! Congrats on that. I want that pewter ;)

I don't have nearly as many critters anymore (once had 27 assorted animals), but I do have 13 snakes, 1 BTS, a (way too big) mouse colony and a rat trio, and the soon to come male veiled cham! :D

I might start my own thread with the most recent pics of my snakes...I love showing them off. :)

I have two ferrets..

They are soo much fun. I just wish they could figure out that pooping in between two litter boxes isnt the same as pooping inside of them..

But its not that big a deal..

I have some stuff i put in their water that makes their poop almost odorless..

l_a8878bb856484621aa69153d5ec87d2a.jpg

i have two ferrets..

They are soo much fun. I just wish they could figure out that pooping in between two litter boxes isnt the same as pooping inside of them..

But its not that big a deal..

I have some stuff i put in their water that makes their poop almost odorless..

l_a8878bb856484621aa69153d5ec87d2a.jpg
oh that is soooo sweet!!!!

Im not keen on Furrys except the woofer, But I love the balls, The retic and The geckos!
Very Nice, especially the ball labeled 'Jasons lesser'.
Great pattern, but I dont know squat about ball genetics, lesser what? LOL :)

yay, here are my animals, well, some of them

my ball python, some '08 corn snake babies, my adult corn snakes, my dragon and rabbit hanging out together and my rabbit snuggling up with one of my two dogs.

Last edited:
Cool animals! Your retic look awsome! I have been noticing that a lot of people are not aloud snakes:( I realize how lucky i actually am now because my parents love snakes!

yay, here are my animals, well, some of them

my ball python, some '08 corn snake babies, my adult corn snakes, my dragon and rabbit hanging out together and my rabbit snuggling up with one of my two dogs.

Nice corns there... and that bunny is the CUTEST! Cuddling with the dragon is the perfect picture. :)

VERY BEAUTIFUL

I would love to buy a snake (Probably a ball python) but my mom is TERRIFIED of them :p

As i am only 15, i cannot move out yet, and get my own haha...

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for showing the pics

Btw, are ferrets hard to care for? :p
years ago my mom was deathly afraid of snakes...now she loves my ball python and pets my brothers 7' red tail...keep workin at it, she'll cave...lol

Back
Top Bottom