Some ones using FLcham`s pictures of their chams.

chameleonneeds

Avid Member
Ok I was on YouTube and found a video of a picture slideshow with chameleons I checked the description the guy said its all his new chameleons that he is breeding.
I found that highly unlikely, theres like 60 chameleons.
So I checked his page or whatever on youtube and he says he wants to breed reptiles and do photography.
And he is 14.
Once I had seen all the pictures I went to chameleon forums sponsors and went thru all the websites and so i found every single picture that he used was on Flchams.

Do you think that he would have bought all of flchams chameleon stock, even the Parsons?
And hes only 14.
Well just thought it would be fun to investigate.

I can find the link so if anyone wants to see it go into youtube and search The new chameleons, the decription is The new chameleons I breed hope you enjoy...

Some kids like to dream:rolleyes: I wouldn't worry about it. Maybe try sending Mike at FLChams an email about it. I don't know if he'll really care unless this video is used in some advertisement on the kid's site (if he has one).

Ok I was on YouTube and found a video of a picture slideshow with chameleons I checked the description the guy said its all his new chameleons that he is breeding.
I found that highly unlikely, theres like 60 chameleons.
So I checked his page or whatever on youtube and he says he wants to breed reptiles and do photography.
And he is 14.
Once I had seen all the pictures I went to chameleon forums sponsors and went thru all the websites and so i found every single picture that he used was on Flchams.

Do you think that he would have bought all of flchams chameleon stock, even the Parsons?
And hes only 14.
Well just thought it would be fun to investigate.

I can find the link so if anyone wants to see it go into youtube and search The new chameleons, the decription is The new chameleons I breed hope you enjoy...

Thanks for the heads up. Copyright issues are taken seriously by most breeders and keepers.

Back
Top Bottom