Some of the Parson's gang

Chuck G

Avid Member
This is Hercules,Thor,Athena,and Loki. Everyone is starting to eat more and move around after the winter months.

Attachments

• more stuff 001.jpg
    more stuff 001.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 171
  • more stuff 009.jpg
    more stuff 009.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 162
  • more stuff 010.jpg
    more stuff 010.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 177
  • more stuff 012.jpg
    more stuff 012.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 186
Gorgeous!! :D:D

It seems Loki is a popular name - I had one too (although it was a panther from Bluebeast's Loki line ...). :)

some fine chams you have there. super cool colours.

thanks for sharing the photos

Wow Chuck I knew you had 1 parson. I didnt know you had 4! They are so stunning. Do you expect to have any cb anytime soon?

I had 10 up until last week. I lost one of my older males. Haven't gotten all the results back but it appears a bacterial infection had made its way into the heart valves. I will post some pics of the necropsy soon.

Chuck they are all gorgeous. I am sorry to hear that you lost one last week. I can only imagine how sad it would be to loose an animal like that.

Do you still have the little guy that came from the Daytona show last year?

Last edited:
I had 10 up until last week. I lost one of my older males. Haven't gotten all the results back but it appears a bacterial infection had made its way into the heart valves. I will post some pics of the necropsy soon.

Sorry to hear about your male. Although I am a bit jealous that you have 9!

Chuck they are all gorgeous. I am sorry to hear that you lost one last week. I can only imagine how sad it would be like to loose an animal like that.

Do you still have the little guy that came from the Daytona show last year?

The little guy that was at that show is Loki. He is # 4 in the lineup.
He's not so little anymore.

Back
Top Bottom