Some of my venomous snakes.

PrettyInInk87

Wow, you have balls. Lol! BEAUTIFUL snakes... It reminds me of that show Fatal Attractions on Animal Planet. There was a lady who was killed by a Gaboon. I'll stick to my Corn Snakes and Ball Python. :D

Gregg M

Wow, you have balls. Lol!
LOL... Not really... They are quite easy to handle if you know what you are doing. I have been keeping and breeding hots for a long time. To me it is just like keeping any other snake with lots of extra precaution... Common sence takes you a long way when keeping venomous snakes... If you are distracted from a bad day at work, fighting with your other half, or just feel crappy, dont go in the cages

PrettyInInk87

LOL... Not really... They are quite easy to handle if you know what you are doing. I have been keeping and breeding hots for a long time. To me it is just like keeping any other snake with lots of extra precaution... Common sence takes you a long way when keeping venomous snakes... If you are distracted from a bad day at work, fighting with your other half, or just feel crappy, dont go in the cages
Well i'm glad you know how to handle these guys. :) Not everyone can do it, I sure wouldn't be able to. Lol!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
I would love to have a cool looking snake like that however the fact that they can kill me is why I stick with my chameleons, geckos and the wife's 2 hognose snakes. :)

Sure are fun to look at though!

jdog1027

Established Member
AWESOME!!!! I've always wanted a Gaboon. I had to settle with my Puff Adder, and he wasn't as much of a 'teddy bear' as Gaboons can be. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking? I was pretty much breaking the law the last couple of years I had my Bitis.

Top Bottom