Some of my Leopard Geckos

Ryan Jarosek

Giant Tremper albino (The Male is 105g and growing)

Shedding

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6211.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

Blizzard

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg

Some Random Leopard geckos

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6282.jpg

IMG_6268.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

Very cool leos. have you joined www.geckoforums.net ? It's a great forum and I've been on there for over a year now. Just to let you know however, your leos really shouldn't be on sand or any lose substrate. It can cause impaction and even death by impaction. Use paper towels instead. They're cheaper, and much safer and cleaner. We have a nice care sheet up on our website if you want to check it out. www.maltgeckos.com go to care.

Very cool leos. have you joined www.geckoforums.net ? It's a great forum and I've been on there for over a year now. Just to let you know however, your leos really shouldn't be on sand or any lose substrate. It can cause impaction and even death by impaction. Use paper towels instead. They're cheaper, and much safer and cleaner. We have a nice care sheet up on our website if you want to check it out. www.maltgeckos.com go to care.

You know I have been telling my wife to use Paper Towles as well. :rolleyes:

She is in charge of these guys and I am going to tell her about this. I read it before but she "liked the sand" Gheesh. She doesn't use any substrate for the Cresteds and Gargoyles. HA! I win ... Thanks and I am a member on the Gecko Forum just haven't posted there yet.

Back
Top Bottom