IMG_4993.jpg

IMG_4378.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

IMG_3671-1.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

Wow those are great man, unfortunately im not good with dart frogs so i cant really carry a conversation about them:rolleyes:

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy other people's frogs, but get bored with them when they're living here. I shall admire them from afar.

they look amaZING my favorite is the yellow one , and the blue (azure?)...hey Julio, are dart frogs easy to care for?.. i mean what do they require to thrive indoors?

T.I.A:)

gorgeous, you have a great collection.

solid blue and black is dendrobates azureus
the red frogs with blue legs is Dendrobates Pumilio
is the yellow and black Dendrobates reticulatus?
the little black and orange i am taking a guess on Dendrobates Amazonicus? i am in love with it though.
the other 2 i am drawing a blank on.

Cool looking little dudes... LOVE the Blue ones. I also wanted to get some Dart frogs but I already have quite a few pets and already have 7 Firebelly Toads. :D

Thanks for all the great comments.

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy other people's frogs, but get bored with them when they're living here. I shall admire them from afar.

They are very active especially in the earlier part of the day.

they look amaZING my favorite is the yellow one , and the blue (azure?)...hey Julio, are dart frogs easy to care for?.. i mean what do they require to thrive indoors?

They have different requirement depending on the species you wanna keep, but they are fairly easy to keep once you get the hang of it.

T.I.A:)

Very cool! I have 3 of #7. I forget what they are called :p

that is a highland Variabilis

Gorgeous frogs. :)

I especially love the reds and the yellows.

The reds really pop, you woudl think that a frog that bright would really stand out in nature, but they are hard to spot.

Thanks for all the great comments.

They are very active especially in the earlier part of the day.

that is a highland Variabilis

The reds really pop, you woudl think that a frog that bright would really stand out in nature, but they are hard to spot.

im really interested in the dentrobates azureas??? the blue ones..can i keep them in pairs ....or no...how is the care for this specific dart frog? i know tthey need fairly high humidity....

sorry for the questions

T.I.A

Back
Top Bottom