some nice pictures....

Your Jacksonii willengensis breedingmale is so handsome! His coloring is lovely, I love the yellow stripe! And his horns are great! :)

Okay,i just got news that we received the Uganda quotas for 2013!
That means that i can send 10.10(ten pairs) of johnstonii,10.10(ten pairs) of kinyongia xenorhina and 10.10 (ten pairs) of hoehnelli altaeelgonis to the US
Please contact Paul Fowler for all the details.

Okay,i just got news that we received the Uganda quotas for 2013!
That means that i can send 10.10(ten pairs) of johnstonii,10.10(ten pairs) of kinyongia xenorhina and 10.10 (ten pairs) of hoehnelli altaeelgonis to the US
Please contact Paul Fowler for all the details.
In Russia may send. You have a very good chameleons.

Thank you all;)
I just saw that this thread got over 15000 visitors:eek:
Thanks for all the interests in keeping and breeding these species and for all the nice comments!
Namaqua and campani baby's are doing great:)(i will do an update very soon.
Namaquas are growing extremely fast,campani's very slow.

hi! congratulations on your animals and your terrariums!
you are making cham keepers in US and EU very jealous!!!! :D
somebody here in italy told me that CB namaqua die soon after hatching, i told em to check out the pics on this thread but I was curious to know how old is your oldest captive born namaqua. can you tell me?
thank you again for posting pics of such amazing animals, i hope some of your rare species will arrive soon even here in italy!

Good bye, America.... I am moving to Germany, lol... Still cant get over your namaquensis terrariums and set ups.. very interesting and well done.

Thanks,for the moment we hatched 38 namaqua babies out in total.
We just lost 2 the rest id doing fantastic:)
Oldest ones are about 8 months old.
If you want more info about availability of some species please send me a pm;)

hi! congratulations on your animals and your terrariums!
you are making cham keepers in US and EU very jealous!!!! :D
somebody here in italy told me that CB namaqua die soon after hatching, i told em to check out the pics on this thread but I was curious to know how old is your oldest captive born namaqua. can you tell me?
thank you again for posting pics of such amazing animals, i hope some of your rare species will arrive soon even here in italy!

Thanks,for the moment we hatched 38 namaqua babies out in total.
We just lost 2 the rest id doing fantastic:)
Oldest ones are about 8 months old.
If you want more info about availability of some species please send me a pm;)

thanks for the info! I'll contact you as soon as I'll feel ready for more advanced species, I'm just a newbie at the moment! :)

Good bye, America.... I am moving to Germany.

I live in Belgium;)

lol :rolleyes::p

If you are planing on having young of j. jacksonii, brevicornis or globifer for sometime next year sign me up :D

Yes lots of them you have to look at this thread from the beginning to the end.
Pictures of the set uphttps://www.chameleonforums.com/some-nice-pictures-90508/index24.html

Back
Top Bottom