some nice pictures....

Nice to hear your parson is doing well:)please post some pictures...
I'm expecting baby parsons this year also;)
I keep you or Julian informed,are you coming to hamm?
I'm going, i sold many chams over their.

Those are some great photos, and I just love the Jackson's, some of them are really colorful, I can't wait til May and get to find me one at the reptile show close to Memphis.....hoping to be able to get one with some blue and yellow on him.

Those are some great photos, and I just love the Jackson's, some of them are really colorful, I can't wait til May and get to find me one at the reptile show close to Memphis.....hoping to be able to get one with some blue and yellow on him.

That's not a jackson's, it's a johnstonii.....

Nice to hear your parson is doing well:)please post some pictures...
I'm expecting baby parsons this year also;)
I keep you or Julian informed,are you coming to hamm?
I'm going, i sold many chams over their.

If you tell Julian I'm sure I will hear of him, I will be after another parsonii later this year and I'm not sure if I'm going yet this time, I'm having a outbuilding built at the moment for my chameleons so its costing me quite a lot but will be worth it. Once my cap eat are old enought for sale I will be back on track

Yes i bred them very successful.
Last year i had 40 baby's of the blue form (Bwindi) Julian bought 3 pairs of them.
I will post some pictures of this ssp and some of the baby's;)

They are awesome but that female Bwindi form is especially beautiful.
When I got my panthers from Julian he showed me some johnstoni and until that point I hadn't ever heard of them so didn't fully apprivate how nice they are.
Would love to have some 1 day.
How much do you sell them for out of interest?

Back
Top Bottom