some nice pictures....

I love your Ch. namaquensis pictures. I'm hoping to get my hands on a couple of those later this year. As for your F. campani, just adorable. Now if my knowledge serves me, they have a pretty short life span in the wild, something like a season. How long do they typically live for in captivity?

I love your Ch. namaquensis pictures. I'm hoping to get my hands on a couple of those later this year. As for your F. campani, just adorable. Now if my knowledge serves me, they have a pretty short life span in the wild, something like a season. How long do they typically live for in captivity?

Thanks!
My oldest breeding male is almost 3 years and still in a good condition,i think with the right care they can live longer than in the wild.

I think youre thinking of F. labordi from the drier west of Madagascar. These come from the central highlands and are comparable to F. lateralis.

Back
Top Bottom