some nice pictures....

Easily the most admirable collection I have seen since joining this forum. Thank you for sharing all those great pictures. You have won the gold medal for chameleon keeping if there was such a trophy. The variety of chams is astounding! Good luck with all of your breeding projects & keep us updated...

Easily the most admirable collection I have seen since joining this forum. Thank you for sharing all those great pictures. You have won the gold medal for chameleon keeping if there was such a trophy. The variety of chams is astounding! Good luck with all of your breeding projects & keep us updated...

Couldnt have said it better Joe!

Again, thank you for sharing your amazing collection with us!

Thank you!
These animals are in the collection of 5 of my friends,people who worked for more than 15 to 20 years with chameleons;)

Wow what an amazing collection! I hope you can continue your success in keeping and breeding these animals.

:D:D i will keep some for you next hamm hamm fair;)
Adult male in fullcollor display(picture c Tony Fernando)

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/indianchameleonchamaele.jpg/]
indianchameleonchamaele.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sounds perfect:)
I don't understand why people only want rare calumma and furcifer species, the chameleo genus is just as interesting, if not more.

Whaaa, I just discovered this post....incredible !
I see that you come from Belgium, do you speak french ? (I'm french...:D )

If you want, I'd love to know how do you keep your namaquensis, malthe and brevicornis, especially the temperatures.
Thank you very much !

Back
Top Bottom