some nice pictures....

Exept of chameleons my other passion is keeping and breeding New zeeland jeweled gekko's.
Some friend are working with grayii,gemmeus and elegans with some very nice breeding results...
Enjoy...

It's just not fair, we don't get any of these species here in the US! Except the B. transvaalense but only because we had the chance to bring them in, obviously. We don't get very many chances to bring in very much, especially captive bred.

Thank you for sharing all of these photos, they are beautiful animals.

Okay whe got a deal;) dont forget the wine:D:D

I'm planning on bringing a good selection of red and white wines. I'm looking forward to that day.

nope, im not going this time, because we are moving......to a bigger house ;-)

Congratulation about moving to a larger house. Hope your new herp rooms turn out great

Great!
I hope your new house is big enoug for a very nice chameleonroom:D:D
Succes with your new house!

Exactly and post pictures when you are done!

Its one of my favorits to:)
Keeping and breeding is very close to parsonii.
Breeding is still very rare,just a handfull of people are keeping them and just one that i know is succesfull with them.
Most of the people in EU go for parsons because they get so big but globifer is in my opinion at least as nice as parsons.
Specially males can show fantastic colloration.
I hope in the future more people will work with these beauties;)

Awesome! My favorite of the calumma genus!

Its one of my favorits to:)
Keeping and breeding is very close to parsonii.
Breeding is still very rare,just a handfull of people are keeping them and just one that i know is succesfull with them.
Most of the people in EU go for parsons because they get so big but globifer is in my opinion at least as nice as parsons.
Specially males can show fantastic colloration.
I hope in the future more people will work with these beauties;)

Calumma globifer and Calumma oshaughnessyi are great species that are similar to Calumma parsonii. Working with these species along with other kinds of Parsonii would be an accomplished dream for me.

Back
Top Bottom